Posted in unearthed® blog by Susie White, January 13, 2016
unearthed® Blogger Scholarship Programme
Would you relish an opportunity to kick-start your blogging career? We’re offering three lifestlye, food or travel bloggers the opportunity to do just that with our 2016 blogger scholarship scheme.
What are we looking for?
New and start-up bloggers who have a great way with words, love food, have a sense of adventure, a desire to keep discovering, know their way round a camera and have a growing social media presence. They will work with us for a year to produce two exclusive recipes that will sit on the unearthed® website; create six posts that will be hosted on the unearthed®website and four that will be hosted on the blogger’s own site.
Winning bloggers will get the chance to:
- Come along to (minimum of three) unique & exclusive food industry events – with the opportunity to meet and network with industry influencers, fellow bloggers and celebrity chefs
- for example: Action Against Hunger events, Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2016 Awards evening
- Be exposed to our social networks , website audience and newsletter database
- Receive regular unearthed® products – min. 5 packs per month
- Associate with a successful brand and their challenger-brand friends and partners
- Get unique ‘first look’ product opportunities
we’re launching a unique year-long programme for three of the best up and coming food, lifestyle or travel bloggers to be ‘sponsored’ by unearthed®
How to enter
Entrants must write and post a blog (on their own site) related to the theme #keepdiscovering. The post must include a recipe, incorporating an unearthed® product with photographs. The post must be a minimum of 250 words. It must then be promoted via at least 2 social networks (Facebook, twitter, Instagram or Pinterest) and mention @foodsunearthed.
All entrants will receive £15 worth of John Lewis vouchers, towards the cost of ingredients bought to create the recipe post.
All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 21st February 2016.
Important note – we are only running this scheme to mainland UK residents. This is due to the majority of our events taking place in England. In addition, suitable logisitics for sending chilled (unearthed®) products to our bloggers, to create recipes and review, are not available off the mainland.