Posted in News by Susie White, May 28, 2014
Don’t despair, some of us are coming back
We know people don’t like change and this month has been full of them.
We’ve made some adjustments to our sliced meat range (read blog post here), but also there are a few pesky products which have disappeared from sight.
A number of products will be coming back on 17th June in a tapas section
It’s true that a few products are no longer available, but a number of them will be coming back! They will be sitting in a new section, with a range of other tapas products, from 17th June 2014. You’ll see a few items back, such as:
- Slow roasted sun drenched tomatoes
- Free range spinach omelette
- Free range chorizo omelette
- Prosciutto Cotto
- Italian cured meat selection
- Chorizo meatballs
- Tapas selection snap pack
- Prawn and chorizo pinchos
- Prawns with tomato and chilli
- Squid-less rings
In the meantime, if you have any queries, please email Susie for more details.