‘Win a proper posh picnic hamper’ – competition terms and conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the mainland United Kingdom excluding Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd employees and their families and the employees of the associated brands involved in the competition. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. No purchase necessary.
- It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. All published details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person, per week is counted . Entries can be made via the competition entry form on the unearthed website or the unearthed® facebook ‘win a proper posh picnic hamper’ tab.
- Each week (entry) period is as follows and entries must be received by the weekly deadline to be counted in that draw:
- Tuesday 3rd – Monday 9th June midday
- Tuesday 10th – Monday 16th June midday
- Tuesday 17th – Mon 23rd June midday
- Tuesday 24th – Mon 30th June midday
- The winner will be chosen, each week, at random and they will be contacted via email.
- The weekly prize is a wicker hamper with 6 unearthed® products, plus any combination of the following products (with at least 1 item from each brand): G’Nosh Beetroot and Mint dip; The Collective Dairy Yogurt Suckies; Rude Health Corn Thins and Oatys; Higgidy Sausage Rolls and Quiche; Seafood and Eat It Potted Crab; Mallow & Marsh Peppermint & Dark Chocolate and Raspberry mini packs; Propercorn Sour Cream and Chive; Bounceballs Almond, Cashew & Peanut, Coconut & Macademia; Pink Lady® apples; Tenderstem® broccoli and Fevertree Sicilian Lemonade and Ginger Beer.
- The winner must reply with an email to email@example.com to confirm their contact details, so that the hamper delivery can be set up. If the winner does not reply within one week another winner will be chosen.
- Winners may be requested to take part in the publicity of this promotion.
- Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd will use any personal data submitted in relation to this prize draw in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will only use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
- This prize draw is governed by English law.
- This promoter is Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd,9 Wells Place, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3AS. Registered in England (registered number 5515026).