Win Carluccio’s gift vouchers for pasta making or dinner – terms and conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd employees and their families and the employees of any entity professionally associated with this prize draw. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. No purchase necessary
It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. All published details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person is permitted – via the competition entry form on the unearthed® website.
- Entries must be received by midnight 30th November 2014
- Two winners will be chosen (at random) and they will be contacted by email within seven working days (9th December 2014).
- Winners must reply with an email to email@example.com, confirming their contact details, in order for the prize to be awarded.
- Each winner will be sent £70 worth of gift vouchers, which can be used for two people to attend a pasta, risotto or gnocchi making course at Carluccio’s. To check availability of the courses, please see the events page to check participating branches. Bookings must then be made over the phone. Please note courses can fill up quickly, so early booking is recommended.
- If the courses are not available at your local Carluccio’s you can also redeem the voucher against a meal.
- The winner may be requested to take part in the publicity of this promotion
- Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd will use any personal data submitted in relation to this prize draw in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will only use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
- This prize draw is governed by English law. The promoter is Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd, Granville House, 9 Wells Place, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3AS. Registered in England (registered number 736901