Win an Italian Cooking course – San Daniele competition
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd employees and their families and the employees of any entity professionally associated with this prize draw. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. No purchase necessary
- It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. All published details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person is permitted – via the competition entry form on the unearthed® website.
- Entries must be received by midnight 1st November 2013
- One winner and ten runners-up will be chosen (at random) and they will be contacted by email within seven working days (15th November 2013)
- Winners must reply with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their contact details in order for the prize to be awarded
- The winning prize is a Waitrose cookery course for 2 people (plus travel expenses up to £60) or £350 worth of Waitrose vouchers. Ten runners up will each win £50 worth of Waitrose vouchers and a San Daniele apron. No other alternatives will be offered
- The winner may be requested to take part in the publicity of this promotion
- Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd will use any personal data submitted in relation to this prize draw in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will only use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw
- This prize draw is governed by English law
- This promoter is Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd, Granville House, 9 Wells Place, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3AS. Registered in England (registered number 736901).