Lakeland Electric Greek-style Yogurt Maker terms and conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd employees and their families and the employees of any entity professionally associated with this prize draw. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. No purchase necessary.
- It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. All published details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is permitted – via the competition entry form on the unearthed® website.
- Entries must be received by midnight 28th February 2014.
- The winner will be chosen on the next working day and contacted via email within 7 working days (11th March 2014).
- The winner must reply with an email to email@example.com to confirm the delivery address.
- The Lakeland Electric Greek-Style Yogurt Maker, will be ordered and delivered directly to the winner .
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- The winner may be requested to take part in the publicity of this promotion.
- Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd will use any personal data submitted in relation to this prize draw in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will only use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
- This prize draw is governed by English law.
- This promoter is Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd, Granville House, 9 Wells Place, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3AS. Registered in England (registered number 5515026).